R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
* to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
What will you do if you work in Assurance at PwC?
You'll ask questions and test assumptions. You'll help determine if companies are reporting information that investors and others can rely on. You'll help businesses solve complex issues faced by management and boards. You'll serve the public interest and the capital markets by conducting quality audits. Visit http://pwc.to/pwcassurance for more information on PwC's Assurance practice.
The world is quickly changing, that's why PwC is quickly adapting. We're capitalizing on trends that will impact corporate reporting.
Our focus is on globalization, technology, sustainability and environmental reporting, population shifts and regulation. We combine skills and experience to help our clients address their challenges.
PwC's Business Advisory Services group is a distinctive practice that provides audit, technical accounting, tax, regulatory, compliance, valuation services, risk management, financial analysis and cashflow modeling, outsourcing, securities processing, payments, information risk and security, data quality, mergers and acquisitions, and other services. Our integrated knowledge enables us to help our clients design solutions that work.
Our professionals assist with many of today's largest, most challenging issues impacting the following sectors:
* Asset management
* Banking and capital markets
* Consumer Finance
* Structured Products
We are also the thought leader in the financial services industry. We produce almost 150 publications and e-briefings on the financial services industry, most of which are sector specific, as well as a wide range of training and special events on issues that affect reporting and corporate governance throughout the business world.
PwC's Financial Instruments, Structured Products and Real Estate Group (Financial Markets) practice, is a global team comprised of financial products experts on virtually all asset classes (including Residential and Commercial Mortgages, Auto Loans and Leases, Credit Cards, Student Loans, Derivatives, Commercial Loans and Bonds, Debt and Equity Securities, etc.).
The team specializes in providing services along the full life cycle of a product, around model governance and validation, accounting advisory, end-to-end transaction support and valuation, business processes and controls, tax and treasury, and capital funding strategies, all as they relate to financial instruments, structured products, and real estate.
The FM practice helps clients achieve success in the capital markets. From navigating complex transactions in new and established products, to treating regulation not simply as a compliance exercise, but as a catalyst for innovation; FMâ€™s deep product knowledge and industry insight helps clients future proof their organizations and to seize the opportunities in the market.
PwC's Financial Instruments, Structured Products and Real Estate Practice provides highly specialized transaction and valuation services to institutional owners of real estate as well as other parties in the real estate capital markets.
Our practice is recognized for its expertise in real estate fundamentals across all facets of real estate investment.
Our professionals are highly trained in providing our clients market analysis including econometric and statistical research. Our international network includes highly credentialed real estate professionals who have had broad experience in many facets of the real estate industry.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Hospitality, Finance or Accounting
Degree Preferred: MBA or Master's degree in Real Estate, Hospitality, Finance or Accounting
Certification(s) Preferred: One or more of the following:
* CPA exams passed; license required to be promoted to Manager;
* CFA Level I;
* Completion of all Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM)
courses, exams, and the related ethics exam;
* State Appraiser Trainee License. Knowledge Preferred:
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Real Estate Finance and valuation concepts and terminology, and specialized transaction and valuation services including:
* Real Estate market transaction and, or, market participant data analysis;
* Cost, market, and income valuation methods, including discounted cash flow models;
* Real Estate transactions consulting, including finance and financial reporting facets and implications; and
* Mortgage debt, CMBS, and, or, other Real Estate related financial instruments valuation, regulatory or transactional experience.
Demonstrates thorough level of ability and, or, success with conducting research and performing analyses of pertinent real estate-related client, industry, and financial, accounting or regulatory technical matters while utilizing problem-solving skills including, but not limited to:
* Collection, synthesis and analysis of real estate market data across property types on a domestic and foreign basis;
* Analyses of historical property operating statement, and implications on value and forecasts. Review and preparation of real estate, and real estate-related instruments valuation analyses using the three acceptable methods of valuation
* cost, market, and income approach
* including discounted cash flow models;
* Preparation and review of reports, memoranda and their written deliverables for internal and external presentations;
* Analyses of real estate debt or CMBS instruments for valuation analysis; identification and analyses of comparable sales, leases, and the ability to construct a discounted cash flow model using the standard firm-sponsored suite of Microsoft Office software or Argus to execute related deliverables; and
* Analyses of real estate related transactions, including advisory services, due diligence, business combinations and sales related transactions for financial, accounting, valuation, or compliance related deliverables.
Demonstrates thorough level of abilities or experience with: creating/reviewing complex financial modeling, including:
* Collecting, synthesizing and analyzing bulk data sets;
* Performing as an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of firm services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues; and
* Performing as a team leader creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff.
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
Website : http://www.rrdonnelley.com
RRD (NYSE:RRD) is a global, integrated communications provider enabling organizations to create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel marketing and business communications. We serve large, fragmented markets experiencing tremendous changes in the ways in which organizations communicate with their target audiences utilizing both print and digital channels.