The Desktop Publisher role will assist in balancing the workload for the current Creative/Digital AdOps team. This position will also work collaboratively with the Lands Account Management team with a primary focus on administrative tasks.
What does the job entail?
- Inventory Management: Assist with maintaining and fulfilling digital ad products across all brands and workflows. This will be accomplished by utilizing: Ad server-DoubleClick for Publishers, a separate custom ad serving platform and project management software.
- Assist with the creative design process including digital ad building and assisting with inevitable production gaps.
- Complete ad-hoc projects and requests such as performance metrics reporting, forecasting and product availability.
What qualifications do we look for?
- 2 years of related experience.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop/Creative Cloud, Microsoft Word, Excel and basic HTML knowledge.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree is preferred
- An interest in digital or advertising operations
- Must possess the ability to learn new processes, possess very strong attention to detail and display ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Why work here?
- Our employees love the fun, fast paced, and competitive culture.
- Extensive paid training program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans.
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits.
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days.
- CoStar will match 100% of the first 4% you contribute to the plan, with the CoStar contribution vesting over a period of four years. You are immediately eligible to enroll, or you will be enrolled automatically after six months of service.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R15913
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ CSGP) is commercial real estates leading provider of information, analytic and marketing services. Founded in 1987, CoStar is the primary provider of websites for commercial real estate information, analytics and marketing services. The company conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Contact Info
- 100 Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701
View Company Profile
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?