This position is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of a single, scalable OBIEE 11 G/12c structure to support DOH/NYWIC reporting and interagency information structures. Specifically, this position will include but will not be limited to:
1. Provide technical support to BI OBIEE application delivery teams to support development, test, QA activities and provide OBIEE 11G/12c technical problem analysis and solution development.
2. Provide technical support for OBIEE 11G/12c environment including production control activities, point release upgrades, and/or application software maintenance.
3. Provide transfer of knowledge and technical training to State IT staff in support and development of OBIEE 11G/12c.
4. Work closely with engineers to design, implement, and delegate components; provide accurate work estimates for proposed projects; and actively participate in resolving key issues that impact the performance of the product.
5. Contribute ideas to improve product functionality, maintainability and/or performance.
6. Assist development team with building test cases to accurately test all aspects of the product. Work with the testing team to ensure test plans are executed and behave as expected.
7. Assist development team with QA/QC activities.
Technical expert centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications- Designing and implementing Information Technology solutions
84 Months Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field 84 Months Demonstrated experience supporting development efforts in OBIEE 11G/12c application including migrations of web catalog, repository, and BI Publisher objects.
42 Months Demonstrated experience administering and installing OBIEE 11G/12c.
84 Months Demonstrated hands on experience with performance tuning and optimization of OBIEE reports.
48 Months Demonstrated experience with System & Data Analysis, Application Design & Dimensional and Data Modeling with Design, and Documentation
36 Months Demonstrated experience writing and executing test plans.
48 Months Demonstrated experience performing end to end BI implementations.
36 Months Demonstrated hands on experience using SQL for data verification.
Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information science, engineering, or Business Administration.