LSC Communications US, LLC
As technology has changed the publishing landscape and the market for digital content has evolved, LSC Communications has developed solutions to help publishers and retailers thrive. LSC’s Publisher Services division is focused on technology solutions that help publishers adapt to disruptors in the market, utilize data to make data-driven decisions, power marketing and sales strategies, expand globally, and increase sales. LSC Publisher Services supports technology that drives discovery, improves product placement, creates direct to consumer relationships, and monitors marketplace activity in addition to customizing digital content delivery.
Position Summary –
As a LSC Publisher Services Account Executive, you will work closely with current customers / prospects and their regional sales account management team to grow and promote the sale of our Publisher Services SaaS products and services. The Publisher Services Account Executive is the first line of contact with all customers / prospects and along with their regional sales team. The Account Executive will establish and maintain long-term business relationships with a new and current customer base. We’re looking for a results-driven account executive to actively seek out and engage customer prospects and meet and exceed annual sales goals.
This position is based out of our New York, New York office.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities -
1. Close and grow Saas Publisher Services new revenues through engagement with existing and potential clients.
2. Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their technology services needs.
3. Communicate sales or services opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions back to senior stakeholders.
4. Identify and resolve customer concerns; recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future
5. Expand market awareness of our products, services and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively.
6. Understand the LSC Publisher Services product line, it’s services and capabilities.
7. Maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies
8. Prepare responses to RFP (request for proposals) and RFI (request for information)
9. Attend and participate in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
10. Submit a variety of sales status reports as required, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
11. Plan regular customer visits; schedule customer meetings and action plans for follow-up
5 to 7 years of proven technology SaaS sales experience.
Must have a demonstrated technology background with expertise in software and service packages.
The successful candidate must have the demonstrated ability to understand different types of technology concepts and to successfully communicate them to customers and sales channel partners.
Must have proven track record for closing new business year over year.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to create and present strong sales presentations to variety of customers and audiences
Must be able to communicate at a VP and C level within a company.
Successfully perform duties with a sense of urgency.
Must be persistent, action-oriented, results-driven and self-motivated.
Strong customer service skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task numerous activities but remain immediately available for customer issues.
Background in publishing and publisher services is strongly preferred.
Must be able to clearly articulate customer and business needs to a variety of internal departments.
Ability to travel frequently.
With growth came expansion and in 2016, LSC Communications was established to better serve publishers, brands, retailers and merchandisers by offering specialized solutions. By tapping into our wealth of industry knowledge, we continue to be at the forefront of providing the best and most innovative solutions for storytellers around the world.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, along with a cover letter to apply.
LSC Communications US, LLC
Website : http://www.lsccom.com
LSC Communications (NYSE: LKSD) is a global leader in traditional and digital print, print-related services and office products that serves the needs of publishers, merchandisers and retailers. The Company’s service offering includes e-services, warehousing and fulfillment and supply chain management. LSC utilizes a broad portfolio of technology capabilities coupled with consultative attention to clients' needs to increase speed to market, reduce costs, provide postal savings to customers and improve efficiencies. Strategically located operations provide local service and responsiveness while leveraging the economic, geographic and technological advantages of an international organization.