St. Martin's Press, LLC
Macmillan Learning is a part of the family-owned Holtzbrinck group of companies and is one of the leading educational technology companies. Through deep partnership with the world's best researchers, educators, administrators, and developers, we facilitate teaching and learning opportunities that spark student engagement and improve outcomes. We provide educators with tailored solutions designed to inspire student curiosity and measure progress. Macmillan Learning is comprised of renowned brands including Bedford/St. Martins, W.H. Freeman, Worth Publishers, Sapling Learning, SkyFactor, Intellus Learning, Late Nite Labs, and Hayden-McNeil. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to reflecting a broad representation of differences -- race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, age, family status, economic background and status, geographical background and status, and perspective-- in our workplace. The successful candidate for this position will become an employee of Bedford Freeman & Worth Publishing Group, LLC (“BFW”), d/b/a Macmillan Learning. Bedford Freeman & Worth Publishing Group, LLC has developed an affirmative action program in compliance with the NY Department of Education’s guidance. Portions of the affirmative action program are available for review by applicants and employees by contacting Human Resources.
Macmillan Learning is looking for a Sales Support Associtate to provide the highest level of support to all of our Sales Representatives, Specialists, Regional Managers, Directors and VP of Sales. This position will be based out of our Hamilton, NJ office.
Rep / manager assigned projects delegated by the Lead Sales Support Associate including (but are not limited to):
• Sampling, tracking samples, hand samples out of Hamilton stock and order entry with MPS where necessary
• Develop price quotes and package requests for distribution.
• Editing and adding to customer database with information received during calls / emails – data clean-up
• Work with data to assist in identifying opportunities
• Running reports in SFDC
• Updating and creating sales opps
• Targeted calling / demo projects to drive sales
• Targeted research projects
• Temp business cards for reps
• Assist with coverage while reps are out of the office
• Completing all rep mailings out of the Hamilton office
Assist with accounts not otherwise worked by any sales rep or specialist
• DODEA, International and Homeschool (highschool)
• Small In house accounts (college)
Tracking, Reporting and Communication
• Attend weekly meetings with Sales Group team to game plan tasks
• Logging of calls, tasks etc when applicable.
• Adhering to timelines /deadlines given by Lead Sales Support Associate
• Record and communicate progress of projects to Lead Sales Support Associate
• Miscellaneous direct rep requests via phone or email
Assist other Sales Support groups as needed based on volume/deadlines
Must exhibit excellent time management skills, be able to work collaboratively across groups, successfully multi-task, be organized, motivated, manage difficult customer situations, exhibit varied oral and written communication styles for different audiences, synthesize information.
St. Martin's Press, LLC
Website : http://www.stmartins.com