• Develop promotional plans, schedules, and budgets for approximately 20 new titles a year.
• Work with authors to leverage their platforms in marketing efforts
• Work with leadership to develop and implement a Matthew Kelly brand strategy
• Work with the design and editorial teams to create compelling book designs, cover copy, and promotional materials
• Provide valuable marketing research and perspective for publishing decisions
• Develop and implement a foreign rights strategy beginning with Matthew Kelly books
• Manage and mentor a Marketing Assistant
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience, preferably in publishing or media
• Initiative, reliability, and a high level of ownership, but also awareness of when to seek direction
• Passion and demonstrated ability in promoting books and authors
• A solid list of media contacts, both inside and outside the Catholic world
• Extensive knowledge and experience with social media
• Skilled at writing compelling book descriptions and promotional copy
• Experience with email marketing software such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Committed to the mission of Beacon and your own growth within it, coachable and eager to learn, perceptive and aware of how you interact with the rest of the team
Founded by author and speaker Matthew Kelly, Beacon Publishing is passionate about producing books and audio materials that change people’s lives and inspire them to become the best version of themselves.
Beacon Publishing is looking for a seasoned Public Relations and Marketing professional to join our small but dedicated team. The successful candidate will work to promote Beacon’s new titles, grow the Matthew Kelly brand, and develop effective PR and Marketing processes at Beacon.
631 U.S. Highway 1, Suite 403 | North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com