**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the leading adult and children?s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children?s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Are you looking for an exciting position in the book publishing industry that allows you to be immersed in the rapidly evolving media landscape? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Penguin Publishing Group (PPG) at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the Vice President, Marketing Strategy. This position will assist with the execution of marketing processes and campaigns, conduct various research and reporting, and help with brand marketing projects. The ideal candidate is a creative and analytical thinker that thrives in a fast-paced and creative work environment and is passionate about reading.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Providing critical support for various marketing and promotional campaigns.
* Updating, organizing, and maintaining information in internal marketing database systems.
* Assisting the Vice President, Marketing Associate and the projects team with various ongoing work and priority projects.
* Liaising with the Sales and Imprint Marketing departments on key titles, authors and/or categories.
* Monitoring sales and metrics associated with marketing promotions.
* Providing general administrative support including answering phones, scheduling, filing, handling mail, creating decks/reports, etc.
Please apply to join us if you meet the following requirements:
* Strong interest in marketing or publicity
* Genuine excitement for the book publishing industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
Salary for this position is $40,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: 0-2 Years
Travel: Little to None