First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, we are looking for a maternity leave replacement for the First Republic Social Media Community Manager. This person will be the online voice of First Republic and be responsible for all community moderation and support. The ideal candidate will be an experienced social media professional with a passion for delivering exceptional client service.
This is a 6 month temp/contract position.
* Engage in dialogue with clients through the social channels. Connect customer-facing conversations to bank subject matter experts when necessary and respond to comments, when appropriate. Conduct all communications through a social media publishing platform.
* Manage all incoming company reviews. Communicate incoming reviews to proper stakeholders and follow-up to ensure questions/comments/concerns are resolved in a timely manner.
* Utilize Social Media publishing tools to schedule content in accordance with social media content calendar. Manage all YouTube content uploads. Be able to contribute ideas to the content pipeline.
* Create and maintain weekly content calendar for employee advocacy program. Manage bi-weekly communications. Act as point person to all employee needs. Maintain all program analytics.
* Participate in delivering internal social media trainings. Be able to communicate how social media can be leveraged by sales professionals for business.
* Creative project management - Manage and create requests with internal creative team. Ensure that all deadlines are met and assist in communicating feedback to designers.
* Stay abreast of both broad social media conversations and conversations directed to First Republic. Use keen judgement to escalate issues as necessary with appropriate internal stakeholders.
* 5 years' experience in community management and/or social customer care. Experience in a financial services or a highly regulated industry is preferred.
* Experience with social media publishing and monitoring platforms required. Knowledge of Spredfast or Sprinklr preferred.
* Solid understanding of social media marketing and community best practices and trends with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
* Keen sense of judgement and sense of urgency
* Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
* Clear, confident and compelling communication (verbal and written skills). Ability to deliver presentations and influence others with confidence and ease
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.