St. Martin's Press, LLC
Macmillan Publishers is a global trade book publishing company with prominent imprints around the world, publishing a broad range of award-winning books for children and adults in all categories and formats. Macmillan Publishers is committed to our authors, our employees, and to the environment.
U.S. publishers include Celadon Books, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, Flatiron Books, Henry Holt & Company, Macmillan Audio, Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group, Picador, St. Martin's Press and Tor Books. In the UK, Australia, India, and South Africa, Macmillan publishes under the Pan Macmillan name. The German company, Holtzbrinck Deutsche Buchverlage, includes among its imprints S. Fischer, Kiepenheuer and Witsch, Rowohlt, and Droemer Knaur.
Macmillan Publishers is a division of the Holtzbrinck Publishing Group, a large family-owned media company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to reflecting a broad representation of differences --race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, age, family status, economic background and status, geographical background and status, and perspective — in our workplace. The successful candidate for this position will be an employee of Holtzbrinck Publishers, LLC.
Assist Supply Chain Group with all aspects of day to day Inventory Management operations including first prints, reprints and print on demand programs.
• New Title Management (Collaborate with Sales reps, Publisher, Marketing and Production to determine first print quantities)
• Reprints and title status (Daily monitoring of inventory levels to identify needed reprints by analyzing data from multiple reports)
• Follow up and Miscellaneous (Respond to inventory needs for Special Promotions. Heavy E-mail and phone communication)
• Data entry (Enter meeting results into Cognos databases (quantities, price changes, follow-up information)
• Print on demand program (All aspects for multiple programs including file retrieval and transmission and weekly report analysis)
Required Skills / Knowledge:
• Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Strong computer skills, MS Office proficiency (Intermediate Excel level)
• Flexibility and composure to deal with frequent changes
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Educational Background Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
St. Martin's Press, LLC
Website : http://www.stmartins.com