W.W. Norton & Company is seeking an IT Coordinator to join its IT Department at the New York City Headquarters. The IT Coordinator will support the Information Technology department’s management team in these keys areas: communication (both internal and external to the department), technology training-program development, and budget management. The Coordinator will also provide operational, project, and administrative support to the CIO. This position reports to the Chief Information Officer.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Draft and proofread communications targeted at multiple stakeholder groups.
• Act as liaison to various departments and stakeholders as well as outside vendors and partners.
• Support hiring and onboarding of new positions, including interview scheduling and logistics.
• Process procurements for all IT related budget items.
• Maintain confidential budget information.
• Process invoices and expense reports for payment, tracking spending to specific budget lines.
• Research and reconcile budgetary items, provide budget status reports, and budget forecasts.
• Work with training vendors to produce, update, and distribute training materials and project reports; update project plans and run project reports.
• Develop presentations, training materials and reports for staff and others using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Management software.
• Assist IT staff in maintaining internal processes and procedures and user-oriented intranet content.
• Undertake special projects and perform other tasks as needed.
Please note - this job description is not designed to cover all activities required of the employee.
• Self-starter with very strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to coordinate across multiple business units.
• Process-oriented and able to own administrative projects from start to finish.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to compose, edit, and proof correspondence and documents.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines and competing priorities.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Internet usage.
• Ability to represent the organization and communicate professionally with staff and other colleagues, maintaining tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and foster a team-focused environment that encourages collaboration and peer support.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Employment eligibility to work with W. W. Norton & Company in the US is required.
• Must be able to work full business hours from Norton’s NYC office.
W. W. Norton & Company is the oldest and largest publishing house owned wholly by its employees. W. W. Norton & Company strives to carry out the imperative of its founder to “publish books not for a single season, but for the years.” In college publishing, that imperative applies not only to books, but also to an ever-growing list of essential print and digital products that support teaching and learning. For more information about the Company, visit us online at: http://www.wwnorton.com.
W. W. Norton & Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
500 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10110
Ready to apply? Click here: http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/JFJ