Company: **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. LLC
Requisition ID: 20143
Is your Insta Story a must-see?
Do you feel like Hufflepuff is unfairly maligned?
Do you have strong feelings on the pronunciation of gif?
Are your episode recaps better than the actual episodes?
If so, Penguin Teen has the job for you!
Penguin Teen is looking for a fresh voice to spread the love of YA books, pop culture, and nerdy fun across the digital world!
The ASSOCIATE MANAGER - DIGITAL MARKETING, is our head book nerd overseeing Penguin Teen's social channels, eNewsletters, and our flagship website, PenguinTeen.com.
* Manage the day-to-day operation of Penguin Teen social channels
* Work with internal teams to create innovative digital marketing campaigns for Penguin Teen books and authors
* Develop original social content including graphics, video series, asset reveals, and live streams
* Engage with Penguin Teen followers, influencers, and YA book lovers
* Spot and surface emerging trends, conversations, influencers, and content
* Actively monitor social performance, establish KPIs, and share actionable data with internal teams
* Establish a cohesive brand voice for Penguin Teen voice across digital channels
* Lead editorial brainstorms and planning sessions for PenguinTeen.com
* Write original content for blog posts, YA news alerts, quizzes, and giveaways
* Track PenguinTeen.com site performance, optimize content offering, and concept new features
* Manage the Penguin Teen eNewsletter program from ideation and content creation to coding and deployment
* Maintain digital marketing plans, content calendars, and process documents
* A genuine love for young adult books
* A finger on the pulse of pop culture including TV, movies, music, memes, and podcasts
* Strong ideas on where the digital world is heading and how to get us there
* 3-4 years experience running consumer-focused social media, websites, or digital communities
* Fluency across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube
* Exceptional writing skills. Experience writing blog content, pop culture recaps, articles, eNewsletters, and web-first content preferred
* Working knowledge of social media management, analytics, and social listening tools
* Detail oriented and highly organized
* Proven ability to multitask, pivot between assignments, and adapt to the fluid nature of projects
* Experience with photography, video editing, Photoshop, or WordPress a plus
Please apply through our online application process.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Please apply online at ****