Careers Center | Sales Coordinator (Preprints)
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Sales Coordinator (Preprints)
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/4/2018 9:33 AM)
Job ID 2018-48407
Advertising Sales Assistant (Preprints Coordinator)
The Morning Call Media Group, the Lehigh Valleys leading Media Company, is seeking an organized, detailed and fast-paced administrative coordinator to support our advertising sales team.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, rewarding and team oriented work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation and personal days.
- Paid training
The Preprints coordinator will be responsible for providing sales support for account executives in customer service, ad placement, and billing and credit. This position specializes in the support of preprints (advertising sales flyers inserted into the newspaper and total market coverage product) - responsible for providing support and communication with sales team, advertiser/printer and packaging/receiving departments.
- Scheduling ads, ad production, layout, processing and proofing within established deadlines.
- Scheduling Preprints, approving insertion order rates/quantities, coordinating with receiving and packaging departments, reviewing pre & post insertion reports. Maintaining tactician system with monthly circulation quantities. Reviewing and preparing buy sheets for insertion quantities.
- Assists Account Executives in developing presentation and proposal materials including Immediate and Power Point Presentations, maps, charts, graphs, and assist in producing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Handles troubleshooting on advertisements and take initiative in solving problems.
- Provides inside sales support in dealing with customers on the phone and/or in the office.
- Communicates with advertisers and determine advertiser needs, providing assistance and solutions when possible.
- Prospect for new business through competitive media.
- Gathers and distributes information as needed: tearsheets, competitive, lineage reports, etc.
- Understands the paperwork process, including scheduling ads, completing layouts, handling adjustments, discounts and billing discrepancies
- Product knowledge and the ability to convey product and section details, rates and deadlines to advertisers as needed.
- Makes a professional contribution to team success.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to handle with multiple tasks and work well under pressure in a fast paced, deadline and team oriented environment.
- Must possess good organizational and time management skills.
The iconic, Morning Call is part of tronc, Inc., one of the most respected media companies in the world.
tronc, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRNC) is a media company rooted in award-winning journalism. Headquartered in Chicago, tronc operates newsrooms in ten markets with titles including the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, New York Daily News, The Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel, South Floridas Sun-Sentinel, Newport News, Virginias Daily Press, Allentown, Pennsylvanias The Morning Call, Hartford Courant, and The San Diego Union-Tribune. Our legacy of brands has earned a combined 105 Pulitzer Prizes and is committed to informing, inspiring and engaging local communities.
Our brands create and distribute content across our media portfolio, offering integrated marketing, media, and business services to consumers and advertisers, including digital solutions and advertising opportunities.
Apply for this job
Apply for this jobApply
Refer this jobRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?