**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is seeking a full-time Scan-Based Trading Sales Specialist team member for its Mount Pleasant, SC headquarters.
Summary of position:
The Sales Support team is responsible for a wide range of administrative and financial support functions, with the Scan-Based Trading Sales Specialist position providing project management specifically for our scan-based trading (SBT) partners. Previous management experience preferred and print media retail and/or publishing experience required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Scan-based trading partners are those into which we routinely place our publisher-owned books to sell, refreshing their assortments periodically. The Scan-Based Trading Sales Specialist is the primary contact for these accounts as well as for the third parties who provide logistical support for this business model. This position also manages at least one other member of the team, while providing additional, general support to the department as necessary.
• Manages at least one Scan-Based Trading Sales Support position
• Ensures supply chain efficiency
• Provides customer service to and project management for all SBT accounts
-Monitors and troubleshoots merchandiser activity
-Monitors and troubleshoots stock and display status
-QC’s replenishment shipments and returns
-Implements item assortment refresh exercises
-Collaborates with other team members and other departments regarding SBT business development and logistics
• Other Sales Support duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS office (high-level Excel skills are essential)
• Excellent typing skills; Knowledge of 10-key data entry preferred
• No travel required
Links to recent press coverage:
420 Wando Park Blvd.
Please email a cover letter and résumé to ****, with “Scan-Based Trading Sales Specialist” in the subject line.