We’re looking for someone with a heart for helping kids know Jesus, a head full of “wow” ideas for kids, and the skills to put them into print. If that describes you, then join our children’s ministry editorial team at Group Publishing. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating fresh, innovative, effective resources by writing and editing manuscripts, as well as field-testing activities with kids while ensuring Group style, educational effectiveness and clarity are met. As an Editor, the primary tasks include research, creating content, editing , author relations and development, developing and monitoring progress of varied manuscripts and projects with speed and excellence. Candidates for this position must be quality-minded, flexible team player with a can-do attitude, and able to manage multiple projects. This position is located in Loveland, CO.
We are looking for someone who has:
• 3-5 years’ experience in writing and editing in manuscripts including experience in acquisition and author relations
• Bachelor's degree in English, speech communications, Christian education or theology (or equivalent experience)
• Familiar with needs, abilities, and age-level characteristics of children
• Solid biblical knowledge
• Strong grammar skills
• Proficient in Word
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellence project management abilities
In addition to a resume please attach one example of a lesson or idea (whether for your own use or publication).
If this is you, and you’re excited about the challenge, apply now!