Rosen Publishing is looking for a Learning Solutions Representative for New York State (except NYC) to meet with educators in leadership roles including school librarians, school library system directors, and curriculum administrators to promote our instructional digital resources.
• Unique company culture that listens to suggestions from its customer base and responds with targeted instructional content to fulfill specific needs. We collaborate, innovate, curate, and celebrate with our colleagues.
• Variety. Because you will help create and maintain relationships, you’ll travel to different schools and school library systems, along with the Associate Director of Learning Solutions, talking with critical decision makers in a variety of disciplines. You will also make the most of communications via phone and email.
• Intellectual engagement. Finding out about school librarians and other leadership roles, instructional challenges, innovative teaching strategies, and learning objectives means you’re knowledgeable about Rosen's digital resources and abreast of current school library research. A knowledge of today’s digital tools and use of them within instructional practices is essential.
• Creativity and strategic thinking. With the Associate Director, you will work with school educators to find the appropriate Rosen digital resources for their classes and think creatively and strategically to find solutions that address the needs of students and teachers.
• Mentorship. You will work closely with the Associate Director of Learning Solutions, who will train, support, and help you develop in this role. You will also be mentored by the Director of Rosen Digital to provide additional support and camaraderie. As a Learning Solutions Representative, you will sharpen your analytical and strategic skills on a daily basis. We are dedicated to developing your strengths, ability to prioritize, and professional goals.
• Develop and maintain relationships with educators to assess individual and departmental needs and promote Rosen Digital to current and prospective clients.
• Work with faculty to promote Rosen digital learning solutions to enhance instructional practice and support student learning through professional development opportunities.
• Provide exceptional customer service, via telephone and email, to current and potential clients.
• Collaborate with editors and marketing specialists to provide solutions for our customers and think creatively about how to cultivate more business.
• Work with the Associate Director of Learning Solutions to help grow revenue and increase sales across New York State.
• Represent Rosen Digital at conferences, workshops, and presentations as required.
Required Experience: Are You a Good Fit?
If you are self-motivated, intellectually curious, competitive, enthusiastic, adept at time management, independent, and persuasive, then the answer is yes!
Rosen representatives have a wide range of interests and enjoy continually learning about teaching and learning initiatives.
In order to apply, you must have a BA/BS degree in education and/or school library experience, and a valid driver's license. You may be traveling overnight, anywhere from a few nights a month to more extensive travel.
This position is based in our West Seneca, NY office.
We offer a full benefits package, including a 401k, medical/dental insurance, and generous paid time off.