connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Company: **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. LLC
Requisition ID: 21549
The Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group is seeking a Production Editor to join their talented Vintage Español and Vintage/Anchor copy team. This role handles editorial production of fiction and nonfiction titles from copy editing through final PDF creation in Spanish and English.
* Communicate with editorial, design, and production departments to solve problems and maintain schedules for a number of Spanish-language titles (originals and reprints) and English-language reprints
* Hire and supervise freelance copy editors, proofreaders, and indexers and review their work
* Copyedit and proofread cover materials
* Collate author and proofreader corrections
* Code and electronically tag manuscripts for design elements
* Spanish-language fluency is a must
* Proficiency in English
* This position requires a 2 years of experience in production editorial.
* The ideal candidate also possesses excellent copy editing and proofreading skills, familiarity with electronic copyediting using Microsoft Word, and knowledge of manuscript coding.
* Candidates should have demonstrated success meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
* The ideal candidate also possesses a bachelor's degree.
* Strong proofreading and copy editing skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Strong organization, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, and multitask in a dynamic environment. Previous working experience in managing editorial or production editorial departments. Knowledge of ebook production is beneficial, though not required.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please apply online at ****