Continuing Medical Education Coordinator','691626','May 16, 2018','!*!The Continuing Medical Education Coordinator provides administrative and operational support to ensure accreditation of the Continuing Medical Education program. Supports physician education activities annual reports, and on-site surveys. Supports CME activities' compliance to California Medical Association and other state/federal regulations, hospital by-laws, Specialty Board requirements, etc.
• Responsible for administrative aspects, including attendance tracking, logistics, speaker coordination , payments, travel logistics, etc., distribution of materials and compliance of CME activities on facility campuses or regional offices.• Prepares agendas, evaluation tools and certificates for CME approved activity.• In collaboration with the Chief of Education, assists in determination and prioritization of the educational needs of various physician specialty groups.• Prepares annual and ongoing schedule of activities.• In collaboration with the Quality Assurance team, ensure internal/external guidelines for physician CME are adhered to and documented.• Monitors department CME budgets to ensure timely payments of invoices.• Tracks and reconciles budget and variances on CME activities.• Collects and complies data and QA information for the preparation of educational activities, survey site vists and annual reports.• Maintains program documentation/records.• Maintenance and tracking of CME credit hours, including preparing reports.• Supports Regional CME Coordinator's peer group activities and coordinates CME committee meetings, including producing and distributing minutes.• Maintains and updates Professional Staff Education guidelines and procedures. Maintains continuous readiness for re-accreditation.• Prepares re-accreditation application every four (4) years and arranges site visit for surveyor.
• **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.','!*!
Basic Qualifications:Experience• N/A.
Education• Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.License, Certification, Registration• N/A.
• Experience in desktop publishing, spreadsheet, database, email, internet.
• Preliminary data analysis experience.• Demonstrated ability to manage projects in a health care setting.• Demonstrated knowledge of CMA, AMA, and related regulatory requirements and copy right laws.• Demonstrated ability in written and oral communication, consultative and interpersonal skills.• Familiarity with audio-visual equipment utilization.• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Preferred Qualifications:• Two (2) years of experience in an acute care setting working with regulatory agencies or legal entities and preparing for site/compliance visits preferred.','California-Walnut Creek-Walnut Creek Medical Offices 1 & 2 1515 Newell Ave','40','40','Day','Day','Mon-Fri','Mon-Fri','8:00 AM','8:00 AM','5:00 PM','5:00 PM','Full-time','Standard','Regular','Non-Union, Non-Exempt','Non-Union, Non-Exempt','Individual Contributor','QA / UR / Case Management','Hospital Administration- Quality Improvement','Hospital Administration- Quality Improvement','Yes, 10 % of the Time','','External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.','Continuing Medical Education Coordinator